AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Durham (1 jobs)
Raleigh (1 jobs)
Hello! We are Westgate Auto Group, one of the highest volume pre-owned vehicle dealers in the state of North Carolina. We are seeking SALES PROFESSIONALS, to continue our growth and expansion.
- Proven track record of strong Automotive Sales Professionals to help continue our growth and expansion.
- Proven track record of strong automotive sales preferred, but willing to train intelligent, motivated individuals to succeed in this exciting industry.
Competitive pay and benefits with realistic six figure potential for strong performers.
Please reply in person to 4809 Capital Blvd., Raleigh, NC 27616
Propane Route Salesperson Driver - D...
Safely and efficiently operates a Commercial Motor Vehicle in compliance with Company Policies, as well as Federal & State Regulations in order to deliver propane to customers on a timely basis without loss of product (i.e. spills).
Key Accountabilities & Duties:
• Meets productivity goals assigned by branch manager.
• Inspects vehicle for safe operating condition before, during, and after trips.
• Submits written reports on condition of truck at the end of each working day.
• Confirms that required papers to transport the specific product are available for inspection by authorities, as necessary.
• Maintains record for compliance with State and Federal regulations, including driver’s logs, fuel purchases, mileage records, and other records required by law.
• Performs all duties in accordance with Company Policy and procedures and complies with all Federal, States, and Local regulations for the safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
• Reports all accidents as soon as possible.
• Records sales of delivery information and submits report daily to office for recording.
• May call on prospective customers to solicit new business and prepare order forms and sales contracts.
• Assists in resolving service complaints.
• Sets tanks and installs equipment as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
A High School Diploma or GED is required.
Must have one-year previous related driving experience and clean driving record for three years.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Must have working knowledge of vehicle safety and control systems. Must have knowledge of NC Department of Transportation Regulations governing safe driving, hours of service, inspection and maintenance, and transportation of hazardous materials. Must demonstrate a positive attitude and the ability to communicate with the public. Must have knowledge of NFPA 58 Regulations.
Must have a positive, open mind and considerate attitude toward the responsibilities of the position. Must be a self-starter. Must have an attitude of neatness, timeliness, orderliness and accuracy toward the job. Must possess a very conscientious attitude toward record keeping.
Must be of high moral integrity, pleasing personality and possess good personal habits. Must be able to retain information of a confidential nature. Must be able to project a good public image. Must be able to function cooperatively with peers as a team member to meet departmental and system objectives.
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
Must have the ability to read and write English in a comprehensive and legible manner. Must be capable of performing mathematical calculations such as addition and subtraction, along with the ability to comprehend and utilize tank charts and receipts, read maps, road signs, maintain logs, etc.
Normal working conditions and hours of 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Some irregular working hours may be required. Must be available for work during adverse weather conditions. Employee may be exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes, or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and vibration. Exposed to outside weather conditions. Enclosed truck environment.
Must possess the current related Class A or B Commercial Drivers License, as required, along with the proper tank and other related necessary endorsements, HazMat training, and air brake certifications. Must satisfactorily pass pre-employment physical, and all appropriate drug tests. Must meet or exceed the medical standards and requirements of the US Department of Transportation. Must have ability to pull, as required, 20 to 150 feet of hoses weighing approximately 70 to 170 pounds from truck to tank fill location. Must be able to gauge tanks and read tank charts to ascertain amount of product able to be received.
- Performs all assignments safely assuring compliance with all Safety related rules, regulations and policies.
This position is non-exempt as defined by the Fair Labor Standards Act as amended.
- This position shall be filled on the basis of qualification and ability to perform the essential functions of the job and without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age or national origin.
Sorry, we have no more open jobs for your search in our database.
© Copyright 2017 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Triangle jobs - Where to find jobs in Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill, North Carolina.